Thursday, June 20, 2013

I Wonder How Long Until It Happens Here?

I like John Robb (retired USAF Intelligence Officer) and his Global Guerillas Blog. I'm sure some of the LEO's who follow my blog may not agree with his take on this little piece of legislation up in Canada. However I do agree with his opinion. Every time a law like this is passed you need to remember, even if it is initially directed against someone/something that you don't like or fear and if the intent starts off good, you can bet your bottom dollar that it will eventually come back to bite you on the ass.

Enjoy the read, and don't neglect to click on the link at the GG site that gave rise to Mr. Robb's post.

http://globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/2013/06/canada-makes-the-automation-of-tyranny-easier.html

No comments: