Sunday, May 8, 2022

Sunday With Blackthorn - Today We Discuss Lever Actions For Personal Defense.


 

 Most of you guys know I'm a big fan of Lever guns. I was a fan years before The Peoples Not So DemoKratik Republik of New Yorkistan banned most Semi-Auto rifles and carbines. My interest in them for self defense goes back to an article I  read in a magazine. The article was written by Gabe Suarez.

Yes, THAT Gabe Suarez.

I'm pretty sure the majority of you know my overall opinion of Ol' Gabe.

Still, even he puts out something worth reading every once in awhile.

The article linked to below is the 3rd and latest version of the article. Originally published in 1999, he has updated it twice in order to keep it more, relevant I guess? In any event, it's still worth the read. at the bottom of the page there is a link to what he calls the "original" version, but is actually the 2nd version. So if you're inclined, click on that link and see the changes.

 https://gabesuarez.com/the-truth-about-the-lever-action-rifle#

Note: I like the Shotgun in the header picture as well!


No comments: