Sunday, May 1, 2022

Sunday With Blackthorn - Today We Discuss How A Semi-Auto Shotgun Works

 So last week you got animated 3D technical demonstration of how a Pump Action Shotgun works. Today the Blackthorn Blog brings you an equally well ;presented 3d animated demonstration of how a Semi-Auto works. I think you'll find it just as interesting as last weeks presentation.

A quick note here: Finding engaging articles about Shotguns has become a bit difficult lately. Accordingly, starting next Sunday, I will be transitioning to articles about my second favorite firearm, the Lever Action Carbine. I'm sure I can make it as interesting and entertaining as the previous Shotgun series of articles you've all been reading the past few months.

But for now, let's get back to the Shotguns!



No comments: