Monday, August 23, 2021

Once Again I Sing The Praises Of The Lever Action Carbine


If you live somewhere that you can own a Semi-Auto Carbine, do it. I will never deny that the Semi is superior to a Lever Action for self defense. But as someone who lives in a "Non Permissive Environment" (ie: a very large Northeastern City) I do not have the option of owning a more modern long gun.

As a general result, I tend to suggest or offer options to people like myself who live in restrictive areas where you have to make do with what is available (unless of course you have a lot of money to spend on legal fees). Accordingly I sing the praises of the Lever Action. Short, light, handy, well balanced, maneuverable in tight spaces, moderately priced, low profile, and legal pretty much everywhere

What more can you ask for?

The article linked to below is just one of a long list of write-ups about the value of the Lever Action carbine that I have put up here at the Blog.

And it won't be the last!  😉

https://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2021/08/mossberg-464-lever-action/

No comments: