Sunday, November 12, 2023

Sunday With Blackthorn - What Do You Do If You Find Yourself in Your Car And Surrounded By An Angry Mob

 Probably not the most likely scenario for most people, but considering the events we've seen over the last 3 plus years, not completely beyond the realm of impossibility. The  link below goes to a Youtube Video (and again as I mentioned in the last Blackthorn Post I can no longer embed the video here due to the New Google policy of requiring that I allow 3rd Party Advert. Trackers to be permitted) from a Law Firm that specializes in Self Defense Law.

I'm sure  a lot of you would, if you found yourselves in the situation I described above,  just hit the gas and plow your way through.  Especially if the mob was pounding on your vehicle. Well, the fact is that while doing that could actually be legal in certain circumstances, there are circumstances where it would not work out very well for you.

I hope the video provides you with some guidance on what you Can an Cannot do.

 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_PR5RaDE38

No comments: