Sunday, March 19, 2023

Sunday With Blackthorn - Today We Review The Beretta MX-4 SMG With James Of TFB TV

 Now some of you guys know that over the years that I have been able to go out of state to ranges where I could rent the Beretta CX-4 Storm. The Storm is a Semi-Auto only 9mm PCC. I have never been reluctant to sing it's praises. I have had the opportunity to shoot several different Semi-Auto PCC's over the last few years, and I suffice to say that I find the Beretta Storm to be the best of the bunch.

Imagine my surprise today while surfing through Youtube and finding that there is a select fire version (Semi and Full auto) version called the MX-4. Now don't go getting your hopes up gentlemen, the MX-4 is currently unavailable for sales to regular citizens, only to military amd Law Enforcement agencies. 

But still, the review is still worth the watch. So go get another cup of coffee, sit back, and prepare to be enlightened by the excellence of the Beretta MX-4 SMG.

 


 

No comments: