Thursday, June 29, 2017

4-Wheeled Justice! or Never Piss Off a Pregnant Woman

Long story short; woman comes back to her SUV in a Walmart (where else?) parking lot an finds a thief has broken into her vehicle and is rummaging around. She starts yelling, he grabs her purse out of the car and takes off. She's 5 months pregnant runs after him for a few yards and gets a better idea, so she jumps in her SUV, chases the guy down through the parking lot and hits him with the car. The guy's alive but his right leg isn't happy.

Justice is now semi-served. He's been arrested on several charges including one felony and two misdemeanors. The woman has also been charged with misdemeanor assault with a deadly weapon.

My prediction?

The pregnant woman stands a much better of never seeing a day in jail than the thief does.

Below is a link to the story. I was however unable to find the video (yet) on Youtube (but there is video because I saw it on TV). However I'm sure it'll turn up in a day or so and believe me when I say that it's worth seeing!

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article158773739.html

No comments: