Thursday, August 15, 2013

It's Milestone Time!

So the Blog's been up for 5 years now. As of today I officially have 20,000 hits, and this post you're reading right now is my 250th. Technically I should have 32,000 hits, but after Hurricane Irene hit in 2011, my hit counter went bye-bye for a few weeks , and then mysteriously reappeared with 12,000 hits missing.

Ces't La Vie! I'm not going to cry over spilt milk.

Ive done more posting in the last year and a half than I did the first three and a half years. Mostly it's been on politics, the economy and technology. Those three subjects have been good to me as subject matter, but I think it's time to go back to some other things for a while.

Specifically, reviews.

I find it amazing that a full 12% of all the hits here at my site were for the review I did of the Boker M3 trench Knife Reproduction. Accordingly, I'm going to take the hint and do some more reviews in the very near future. I have several DVDs, knives, and other assorted tools that I have developed an opinion of, and I fully intend to pass those views on to anyone who's interested.

Finally I'd like to sum this post up by thanking everybody who comes here to look around, get a laugh, get pissed off, or get informed about one thing or another.

But if you think I'm going to give up doing drone posts, dream on boys and girls, dream on!

No comments: