Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Workout Wednesday -- Today We Check Out Max Velocity Tactical

 Max Velocity Tactical is a training school for Small Unit Tactics. Now I'm not the biggest fan of the average citizen spending  a lot of time and money on such subjects, but hey, to each his own. The owner is former UK military. The link below and the included video represent the minimum level of physical fitness/conditioning required to be able to train with this school

As "Max" says in the intro, this the minimum level of fitness required, and he encourages potential students to work for a higher level of fitness. His training is primarily outdoors based and requires a lot of walking, sprinting, carrying some sort of field grade LBE as well as your firearm through the woods, and up and down in hilly terrain.

Now, for full disclosure,  I did this test myself. The several circuits are supposed to be completed in 6 minutes or less. It took me just under 7 minutes. But, I'm an old guy with a laundry list of accumulated chronic injuries.

Your Mileage My Vary!

So give it a try, and see how you do. 

 


 https://maxvelocitytactical.com/tactical-classes/fitness-prerequisites/

No comments: