Monday, February 8, 2010

Les (Survivorman) Stroud On Surviving Urban Floods

I just became aware of these Vids posted on Youtube. I like Les Stroud, even though I think he's more than a little nuts. His material and info is always stright-up and to-the-point with no discernible bullshit.
I'm posting the links to these vids on Youtube because I'm too damned lazy to take the time to download all of them to my Blog.

I hope whoever still checks out my Blog finds the information of some use.

Survivorman - Surviving Urban Disasters Ep1 "Flood" Part 1/5
Survivorman - Surviving Urban Disasters Ep1 "Flood" Part 2/5
Survivorman - Surviving Urban Disasters Ep1 "Flood" Part 3/5
Survivorman - Surviving Urban Disasters Ep1 "Flood" Part 4/5
Survivorman - Surviving Urban Disasters Ep1 "Flood" Part 5/5

No comments: